Monday, August 4, 2014

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

El Palacio Real

This will be my only post in English to make sure that everyone involved knows how GRATEFFUL I am for the opportunity to spend the month in Madrid this summer.  Thank you to the National Spanish Exam (NSE) for the scholarship and for giving me the opportunity to continuing growing and learning as an educator.  I wouldn't have been able to go without this scholarship.  Thank you to Modern Language Studies Abroad (MLSA) for providing a wonderful and enriching program that went by far too quickly.  Lastly, thank you to the Bedford Education Foundation (BEF) for the Summer Fellowship Grant to support this program.  I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many people and organizations that value education so highly.  I really cannot thank you enough and hope that my dedication to getting the most out of the program this summer will reflect my gratitude to all who supported me through this process.    


No comments:

Post a Comment